Hilary Duff Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hilary Calls Gossip Girl Stars "Wonderful"

Go down

Hilary Calls Gossip Girl Stars "Wonderful" Empty Hilary Calls Gossip Girl Stars "Wonderful"

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:36 am

They may have been spotted smooching on the Gossip Girl set, but there's no need to worry for Blake Lively - Hilary Duff and Penn Badgley are strictly pals. "I've known him for a few years. We lived in the same neighborhood in LA growing up. And they're wonderful! Blake has been so sweet to me," Hilary, the newestaddition to the CW hit's cast, told In Touch of her on-screen suitor Pennand his longtime girlfriend, fellow Gossip Girl Blake Lively, at JCPenney and Charlotte Ronson's launch of I Heart Ronson in New York.

The actressalso had a chance to work with the show's guest star Tyra Banks. "I love her. I've done her show so many times. It was exciting and fun to work with her in a different atmosphere," Hilary added. The blond beauty will play acelebrity who attends NYU and rooms with Jessica Szohr's character Vanessa in the teen drama's third season, which premieres on September 14.

Source:Hilaryvault

Back to top Go down

Hilary Calls Gossip Girl Stars "Wonderful" Empty Re: Hilary Calls Gossip Girl Stars "Wonderful"

Post by Russh Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:31 am

It's cool she's enjoyed her time on the set Smile
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down