Hilary Duff Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hilary "Welcome" On Gossip Girl Set

2 posters

Go down

Hilary "Welcome" On Gossip Girl Set Empty Hilary "Welcome" On Gossip Girl Set

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:20 am

Hilary Duff shared Thursday night at the I Heart Ronson launch that she was feeling very at home on the set of Gossip Girl, where Hilary’s currently filming a 6-episode guest arc.

“Everyone’s been really, really gracious to me and sweet to me.

I’m a huge fan of the show. They called me and said come on and do a few episodes. I jumped at the chance.”

Hilary says that her busy schedule has prevented her from hanging out much with the Gossip Girl cast socially after filming, though she’s enjoyed spending time with them on set. Hilary says that Blake Lively and Penn Badgley are “really amazing”, and that Blake has been “really sweet” to her. Apparently Hilary has known Penn for a few years, growing up in the same neighborhood in LA!

Hilary also talked about working with Tyra Banks on Gossip Girl:

“It was fun to work with her in a different atmosphere than appearing on her show. She looked beautiful and did a really great job. She had the flat hair that squiggles on her forehead. Very flapper-ish!”

Back to top Go down

Hilary "Welcome" On Gossip Girl Set Empty Re: Hilary "Welcome" On Gossip Girl Set

Post by Beckles Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:46 am

oh thats really nice and good!
thanks!

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Hilary "Welcome" On Gossip Girl Set Empty Re: Hilary "Welcome" On Gossip Girl Set

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:54 am

Such a lucky girl to have grown up with Penn!
I'm jeleous.
Your welcome Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:38 am

Aw I'm really glad she likes the cast and it's good to hear Blake and Penn are nice Smile I can't believe she has known him for a few years!
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:20 pm

Neither can I!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down