Hilary Duff Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyra Banks Co-stars as Hilary's Co-star On Gossip Girl

2 posters

Go down

Tyra Banks Co-stars as Hilary's Co-star On Gossip Girl Empty Tyra Banks Co-stars as Hilary's Co-star On Gossip Girl

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:43 pm

Some serious fierceness on the Upper East Side.” says Michael Ausiello.

Mogul Tyra Banks is set to appear on a one-episode Gossip Girl cameo with Hilary, starring as a movie co-star with Hilary’s character, Olivia Burke.

However, the two may not have scenes together. Tyra appears once on October 4th, and Hilary appears on October 5th onwards. Also, this means Hilary won’t be shooting her first episode until Tyra wraps up with her episode — no reports of Tyra being on set yet. Hilary is currently in New York City taking care of business, but we hope she’ll start filming soon!

Source:hduff.org

Back to top Go down

Tyra Banks Co-stars as Hilary's Co-star On Gossip Girl Empty Re: Tyra Banks Co-stars as Hilary's Co-star On Gossip Girl

Post by Donny Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:10 pm

Interesting though I wouldn't expect to see Tyra in an episode of Gossip Girl haha.

Thanks for posting!! Smile
Donny
Donny

http://www.twitter.com/Donny101

Back to top Go down

Tyra Banks Co-stars as Hilary's Co-star On Gossip Girl Empty Re: Tyra Banks Co-stars as Hilary's Co-star On Gossip Girl

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:12 am

Yeah.
I don't think she's a very good actress.
I remember when she was in Hannah Montana even though it was a very small role,she just can't act.
Though I'm interested to see what she will be like..
Your welcome Donny.

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.chuchu Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:09 pm

Tyra annoys me personally. Think Hilary will do fine on her own.
miss.chuchu
miss.chuchu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down