Hilary Duff Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat Thread

+14
amy.
megzie18
lovemyduff
felicity
Mary
Colleen
Beckles
Mark
Donny
catalie
Fred
Mr. Smiley
Link
Russh
18 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

General Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: General Chat Thread

Post by amy. Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:10 am

Don't get me wrong LA is fantastic. But I would recommend not using the public transport system, we met some pretty scary people. There were gangs roaming the trains/metro and they had guns on them Neutral Also, gotta be really careful on the streets of the Hollywood area, where the Chinese Graumann theatre and Hollywood Walk of Fame etc are, it's a pretty unglamorous area. We actually had a local shop owner warn us to not walk through the area and instead jump on a tour/sightseeing bus instead.

Beverly Hills on the other hand is fabulous and so glitzy (and heaps safer). And Santa Monica/Santa Barbara are also pretty cool. All in all it's great, just gotta be careful!

We saw quite a few celebs when we were in LA, personally I wouldn't have noticed them but my sister has a good eye lol. We saw Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger, Christina Aguilera was shopping at The Grove, Lauren Conrad was at the Barnes and Noble at The Grove as well. Nicole Kidman, who was putting money into a parking meter outside one of the studio lots. Oh, and Eva Longoria who was coming out of her restuarant Beso.

amy.

Back to top Go down

Post by westernsky Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:48 am

Wow, I didn't expect LA to be like that :/ But then I guess anywhere will have parts of the area that's a little dodgy! Ahh that's so cool though.

How are you holding up Bron? I saw you've been sick on Facebook.. hope you're okay!

westernsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:23 am

Bron - Skiing was amazing!

Yeah with LA. If you get off the highway on the wrong exit, you end up in the ghetto and yeah.... not pleasant.

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by megzie18 Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:56 am

Queen.B wrote:Lol I wanna go to NZ lol! I though it would be snowing overnight at -5?

Wow that's cool Smile I've been with my bf for 3 years today <3

The Pretty Reckless is officially my new fave band they're awesome check them out! I made a forum cos I was bored lol but I don't know how to get any members haha so that sucks.....you guys better join! lol www.theprettyreckless.forumotion.com

Don't get me wrong NZ is very cool but its just very cold haha, and the town i'm in is on the ocean so we are to low to get the snow.
Having to have stupid blood tests Sad i may have arthritis but one of the tests showed high ESR levels and i googled it (very dumb!) and it could be tons of scary things lol..kidney disease, TB scary stuff Sad hoping its just the arthritis!!!
A few days late but congrats on the 3 years!!! i've been with francis for 3 now aswell! very crazy.
all the best everyone
megzie18
megzie18

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:11 am

Lol well at least when I go to LA I will know what to expect haha. You saw a lot of celebs Surprised

Mel I'm fine now I had REALLY bad gastro lol worst pain I have ever been through Sad

How did the blood test go?
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Post by megzie18 Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:18 am

I've had 3 more rounds and am still waiting, have all come back normal so far so hoping the ones for specific things they are looking for show something...they were testing for a general thing, now they are getting specific.

hope your feeling better !!!
megzie18
megzie18

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:21 am

Well at least it's gone well so far!

I am thanks haha Smile
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com