Hilary Duff Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omfg Hilary to be on Gossip Girl!!!

+3
HilaryDKristinK
amy.
Russh
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Omfg Hilary to be on Gossip Girl!!! Empty Omfg Hilary to be on Gossip Girl!!!

Post by Russh Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:19 am

Wow I almost died I friggin LOVE Gossip Girl and Hils gonna be in a few of the eps eeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheers
Wish she would just join the cast altogether!

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/07/hilary-duff-joins-gossip-girl.html
Is the Upper East Side big enough for Serena, Blair and the Duffster?! We?re about to find out because the onetime tween sensation is joining Gossip Girl for a multi-episode arc, sources confirm to me exclusively.

The actress-designer-pop chanteuse will play Olivia Burke, a movie star who enrolls at NYU in search of a traditional college experience. She ends up rooming with Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) so it?s safe to say she?ll be majoring in Drama!

Duff will debut in this season?s fourth episode, slated to air Oct. 5.

Gossip producers spotted an opening in Duff?s schedule after NBC passed on her comedy pilot Barely Legal.

What say you, Gossip gurus? Do you approve of Duff?s casting? Thoughts on who she?ll be paired with romantically? (My guess: Dan.) Sound off below!

The CW confirms to E! News that Hilary Duff is joining the cast of Gossip Girl for a multi-episode guest arc. Duff is set to play a girl named Olivia, Vanessa's (Jessica Szohr) new roommate at NYU, but that connection to V is not all that Olivia brings to the show.

Find out what we've learned exclusively about Olivia's secret identity and how she gets hooked up with one of the Gossip guys...

Inside sources tell us exclusively that Duff's character Olivia is a movie star who just wants to live a simple peasant girl's life at college and date a simple, nonfamous guy.

Lucky for Olivia, then, that Dan Humphrey (Penn Badgley) wants to hook up with her and that in typical Dan fashion, he has no idea she's famous.

Yep, Dan is getting serious with this new girl. (Ah, Dan, you really are "the ultimate insider." Someday you will come to terms with this and embrace your destiny as hipster beau of choice for high-status females of the Upper East Side.)

Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Omfg Hilary to be on Gossip Girl!!! Empty Re: Omfg Hilary to be on Gossip Girl!!!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:55 am

I just saw this on hilarynews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was like OH MI GODD! Are you freiking kidding me!!??
This is the most awesomest news I've heard all week Very Happy
OMG,I'm so excited it's going to be sooo cool!
Same here Bron,Gossip Girl is the best show ever!
Lucky for Olivia, then, that Dan Humphrey (Penn Badgley) wants to hook up with her and that in typical Dan fashion, he has no idea she's famous.
OMG.I'll be so jeleous when I see them in a seen together,especially if they really do hook up on the show! I love Dan he is the hottest,though Chuck is 2nd hottest Smile
I can't waitt to see the pics from filming and that shouldn't be too far away considering they've just started filming Season 3!!
yayy.

Back to top Go down

Omfg Hilary to be on Gossip Girl!!! Empty Re: Omfg Hilary to be on Gossip Girl!!!

Post by Russh Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:03 am

I know hey Very Happy

talk about heaven news haha our fave celeb + our fave show!!

Lol I thought of you when I read the Dan bit Razz you'll have to make a set with the pics hehe!
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:50 am

Bron wrote:I know hey Very Happy

talk about heaven news haha our fave celeb + our fave show!!

Lol I thought of you when I read the Dan bit Razz you'll have to make a set with the pics hehe!
I reckon!!!
Hehe.Yeah,good idea Very Happy
I like Chuck too that last scene of him and Blair in the last ep of season two! ahhhhh! I love youI love you
"I love you,I love you there's 3".
haha.Can't stop watching that scene!

E! Talks About Hilary Starring On GG

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:27 pm

i Hope she has a fight with Blair lol she's so funny!
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:55 pm

Speaking of Gossip Girl, ACESHOWBIZ.com is reporting that Hilary will appear in seven episodes this season

Source:hilaryfan

Back to top Go down

Post by amy. Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:07 am

Can't wait to see this! Just told my sister who's a massive gg fan, she's so excited now haha.

amy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:42 pm

Wow 7 that's really good!!!! I hope it's true Very Happy

Amy! hello Razz
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HilaryDKristinK Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:12 am

The whole thing about Oliva and Dan is a rumor according to lastest articles.

Seems interesting, I guess she is going back to teen genre.
HilaryDKristinK
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:53 am

Haha yeah they're probably just making whatever up but I won't mind if there is romance between them Razz

Well it's made for older teens and young adults which hil is. It's not like Lizzie, which is made for kids and young teens.
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:42 am

I rented out the first Season today.
I'll be all caught up soon : )

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by HilaryDKristinK Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:23 am

it's still part of the teen genre.
HilaryDKristinK
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:38 am

Bron wrote:
Well it's made for older teens and young adults which hil is. It's not like Lizzie, which is made for kids and young teens.
That's what I thought Smile
Beckles wrote:
I rented out the first Season today.
I'll be all caught up soon : )
Sorry you wont..
Second season has already aired and finished now,but hasn't come to DVD yet here in Australia.
Hilary is appearing in the third season of Gossip Girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:51 am

I'll get the feel of the show a bit thoughh..... Hilary's in today's tv week heres the scan Smile
sorry, i know it is huggee.
Omfg Hilary to be on Gossip Girl!!! Imgrdc

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:05 am

Yeah true!
Oh cool thanks for that Smile
And even though it's said to be a rumour that Olivia & Dan get romantically linked in the show,it's still likely it could happen.The way loves goes in GG,anything could happen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:52 am

it's still part of the teen genre.

Well the other cast members are older than her. I don't care GG is majorly popular and it's made for people around Hilary's age so it's not like she's playing a young teen!
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:51 pm

Exactly,the characters have finished school and are heading for university so that doesn't make them young little teeie boppers and therefore people at a young age would watch this because it wouldn't be relevant to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:56 pm

but you'll always get young teens - nearly teens watching for bragging rights to their friends.

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:01 pm

Yeah,I guess that's true.
But,like you would of considered Lizzie McGuire to be a teen show and you can't compare that to GossipGirl they're 2 completly different things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:05 pm

yeahhh true. Over the last few years though, the teen genre has changed alot... It's alot more sexual/deeper now than a few years ago.

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:07 pm

I haven't really noticed lol
Guess it has..

Back to top Go down

Post by HilaryDKristinK Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 pm

Gossip Girl is a teen show.
HilaryDKristinK
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:43 am

Older teen and young adult. None of the story lines are exactly for young teens. I know people in their 20's that watch it.

Not saying that young people don't watch it though, just saying who iut's meant for ya know.
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HilaryDKristinK Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:56 am

I'm not trying to say GG is like Hilary's old teen stuff but just that said she was trying to get out of it dude to turning the 90210 role but she never ruled it out of not going back to the teen stuff ever.
HilaryDKristinK
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:23 am

Oh well I'm glad she is because it means she is catering for teens and young adults which is the age range her fans should be haha Razz
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next