Hilary Duff Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hilary's Twitter Not Happening Any Time Soon

+2
Donny
Bec
6 posters

Go down

Hilary's Twitter Not Happening Any Time Soon Empty Hilary's Twitter Not Happening Any Time Soon

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:01 pm

According to Amuse, someone from Hilary’s management, from the Official Hilary Duff Fanclub, the management is still waiting for Hilary to approve of the idea and start tweeting. He implied that a Twitter account has indeed been created, but they are still waiting on Hilary.

Put it this way: if Hilary’s Twitter page were a cake, we are still on the cooling rack waiting for icing.

Source:hduff.org

Back to top Go down

Hilary's Twitter Not Happening Any Time Soon Empty Re: Hilary's Twitter Not Happening Any Time Soon

Post by Bec Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:46 pm

I don't know why they are making such a big deal of the thing. Like, how much drama does it take for her to type a sentence on her computer or blackberry once every day or two?
Why even mention it if it wasn't happening?

I just don't get the drama.

Bec

Back to top Go down

Hilary's Twitter Not Happening Any Time Soon Empty Re: Hilary's Twitter Not Happening Any Time Soon

Post by Donny Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:14 pm

I think maybe Hilary doesn't want to agree to start tweeting and then realise she's too busy and disappoint her followers.
Donny
Donny

http://www.twitter.com/Donny101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bec Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:43 pm

I just don't like how they're acting like they're launching a spaceship or something. Plenty of celebrities tweet and they don't act like this.

I dunno whose fault it is, but it annoys me haha

Bec

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:57 am

haha it does seem like such a big drama for something like a little twitter account! It would only take her 5 seconds to join Razz
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:05 am

Exactly.
Why does she need her management to set up her account, and you don't need to be computer smart to figure out how to use it!
And it doesn't matter if she only updates every now again,it's still something.
Haylie has twitter,she updates so much!! So why should it be a problem for her sister?

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:36 am

Apparently it has to do with the legal side of things.

It could be ages before an account is officially opened.

Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by HilaryDKristinK Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:33 am

Hilary is so private with her life and Haylie doesnt update hers all the time.
HilaryDKristinK
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:37 am

I dont think that a twitter is a must for celebrities.
It may be just me but it doesnt make much difference if she does or not.

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:18 pm

Yeah,I'm pretty sure not every single celeb uses it and if they do it's a fan made anyway.
Haylie seems to update nearly everyday,but that's just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:35 am

As cool as it would be for her to have one, I kinda hope she doesn't I like how she doesn't always follows the trends Smile
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down