Hilary Duff Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meghan McCain Thinks Hilary Should Play Her

3 posters

Go down

Meghan McCain Thinks Hilary Should Play Her Empty Meghan McCain Thinks Hilary Should Play Her

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:42 pm

Meghan McCain, daughter of US Presidential candidate Senator John McCain, apparently wants Hilary Duff to play her in any future movie roles! The NY Daily News has Meghan quoted as saying,
“I want Hilary Duff to play me. I think she’s really hot - hotter than me - but I’d still want her to play me.”
Of course, whether or not there will even be a movie about the Presidential race is still up in the air. Considering, however, how popular those movies are, I’m thinking we’ll see at least one in the years to come. In this case, Meghan is hoping the movie will be based on a book she’s currently in the process of writing.

Source:hilarynews

Back to top Go down

Meghan McCain Thinks Hilary Should Play Her Empty Re: Meghan McCain Thinks Hilary Should Play Her

Post by Mark Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:34 am

Thats really flattering, I guess... but if its true, it sounds like she expects people do be surprised that she says "Even hotter than me" hahaha Smile
Mark
Mark

Back to top Go down

Meghan McCain Thinks Hilary Should Play Her Empty Re: Meghan McCain Thinks Hilary Should Play Her

Post by Russh Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:10 am

She sounds like an idiot really and who's gonna want to make a film about her BUT cool she thinks hilary's hot and would want her to play her tongue
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:56 pm

A film about John McCain's daughter? I really don't see the point. In the meantime I'm gonna start working on my newest Hollywood blockbuster: "The Obamanator".

Yeah... lame.
Fred
Fred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down