Hilary Duff Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hilary's DIY 80'S Themed Prom Night

Go down

Hilary's DIY 80'S Themed Prom Night Empty Hilary's DIY 80'S Themed Prom Night

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:21 pm

Hilary talks about looking like a ‘big, funny cupcake’ with her sister and her girlfriends when they wore under-$80 prom dresses, danced to The Cure all night and missing out on High School stuff.

Due to being homeschooled, Hilary felt like she missed out on a lot, especially going to a regular prom. So Hilary, Haylie and a bunch of girlfriends held their own Do-It-Yourself Prom Night.

“I was homeschooled, so I didn’t go to a regular prom,” she told MTV News. “But I felt like I missed out a little bit.”

To remedy the situation, Duff decided to have a DIY prom with her best friends. “My girlfriends and my sister, we threw an ’80s prom party,” she explained. “So we all went out and got, like, vintage prom dresses and they all had to be under $80 and we looked like big, funny cupcakes.”

Not only did they embrace the decade’s decadent fashion, they also cranked up some classic ’80s tunes on their boom boxes. “We just danced all night to the Cure. We had fun. We had our own prom.”

Video Interview Here

Back to top Go down

Hilary's DIY 80'S Themed Prom Night Empty Re: Hilary's DIY 80'S Themed Prom Night

Post by Russh Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:30 am

Wasn't this like years ago lol? Didn't she dress up as some weird gypsy and haylie an aerobic instructor?
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Hilary's DIY 80'S Themed Prom Night Empty Re: Hilary's DIY 80'S Themed Prom Night

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:53 pm

No,I think that was for Halloween.

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:50 am

Oh ok I guess that makes more sense Razz
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down