Hilary Duff Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Hilary forum domain...really weird!!!

+4
Beckles
felicity
Ronnie
Russh
8 posters

Go down

Old Hilary forum domain...really weird!!! Empty Old Hilary forum domain...really weird!!!

Post by Russh Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:04 am

Omg lol this is so weird go to the old Hilary forum address!

www.hilaryduff.com.au
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Old Hilary forum domain...really weird!!! Empty Re: Old Hilary forum domain...really weird!!!

Post by Ronnie Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:36 pm

o,O...Mt Hilary Duff?? Never knew there was such a location...really weird :?!
Ronnie
Ronnie

Back to top Go down

Old Hilary forum domain...really weird!!! Empty Re: Old Hilary forum domain...really weird!!!

Post by felicity Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:20 pm

damn you beat me to posting this...I found it last week and remember i should post about it on here but i had shut down the computer.

it thought it was a little bizzare but who really know if there is a place called mt hilary duff.
felicity
felicity

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:00 am

hahaha, felicity!
I was going to do the same thing.
Slipped my mind.

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:51 am

Lol but what the hell it would have to be in Australia if it was real scratch
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by felicity Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:29 pm

Yeah thats got me thinking about it. Could it be some kind of joke leading up to hilarys birthday???

I dont really know why the hell someone would post it on the old domain but i hope they have an explaination on there soon about it.
felicity
felicity

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:43 am

It would have to be a joke if there was a mountain called Hilary Duff we would have known about it years ago lol they don't just find mountains haha Razz
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:32 pm

That is so freiken werid!
What the hell!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:45 pm

What happened to the official Hilary Duff forum and site? When did it get taken down I'm lost.

Danny

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Smiley Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:58 pm

start of last year i think.
can't really remember.
Mr. Smiley
Mr. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:44 am

Nah about July-August 2008. No idea why. Could be because Hilary is no longer going to work with Hollywood Records.
Fred
Fred

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:33 am

I miss it.

I always used to think what would happen if she left the label, never got around to asking.... wish i did.

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:42 am

Yeah it's cos she's not with the aussie label now and they just took it down. We tried to find out who had it but they reckon they didn't know -.-

At least we can still talk here not the same I know but better than nothing.
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:50 am

I really do miss the old forum. So many good times. I wonder what's up with Kath, Bec, Matt, Gwen, Donny, and all of the old members.
Fred
Fred

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:30 am

Kath doesn't like hilary anymore, Bec still does but she doesn't have enough time, matt has got over her i think, gwen i dunno and donny still does but he never comes on tell him to lol!

Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:58 am

I remember seeing them at the concerts.
Seems to long ago and a distant memory these days

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:27 am

Yeah it's sad I miss those days.

All we can hope for is that Hilary makes a come back sort of thing again.

I mean this place is pretty dead but so is hd.com and that's her official site. And HF is too compared to what is used to be.
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by monika Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:49 am

With this fake domain - I think I know what is going on.

People usually buy domains that will be popular in search engines and searches to make money off them.
So, basically, someone has seen this domain go up for sale, bought it, and put google ads on it so that every time you or I go to that URL, the owner makes money.

Oh and about the original .com.au site, I think the label dropped it because they didn't see the value in renewing it. Hilary probably wasn't making them enough money to warrant having a whole Australian website dedicated.
I'm not sure whether Bec or anyone on that admin team were told before they cut the site... But yeah, dodgy labels.

monika

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:22 am

Yeah that sounds about right...They didn't even tell Bec it just went down really poor imo!
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by monika Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:23 am

That is poor form. You'd think it would be the least someone would get.

I don't have a lot of respect for people at record labels and how they treat people doing free work for them.

monika

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:30 am

I know we asked them and they didn't have anything to say uhh.

Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down