Hilary Duff Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hilary's Relatives Out & About July 23

3 posters

Go down

Hilary's Relatives Out & About July 23 Empty Hilary's Relatives Out & About July 23

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:15 am

Hilary's Relatives Out & About July 23 News072409relatives

Boyfriend Mike was spotted in London, UK showing off his new expensive Ferrari while filling up his car with gas. Who knew he was so rich? I smell a new vehicle gift for Hilary!

Mike gained the attention of the local authorities in the village who stopped to watch what he was doing before he drove off. Who knew he’s so popular now, too?

Also, big sister Haylie (pictured right) was blissfully happy while out with her boyfriend Nick Zano as they grab a late lunch at Cafe Med yesterday in Los Angeles, California.

The couple kissed each other goodbye before they went their separate ways.

Credit:Hduff.org

Back to top Go down

Hilary's Relatives Out & About July 23 Empty Re: Hilary's Relatives Out & About July 23

Post by Russh Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:45 am

Oh a Ferrari, aren't we flash haha. Cute pic of Haylie and Nick Smile

Thanks.
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Hilary's Relatives Out & About July 23 Empty Re: Hilary's Relatives Out & About July 23

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:53 am

I wonder if the Ferrari is for Hilary?
He shouldn't have to be the one getting her cars all the time,then again men are probably better at choosing and everything.lol
Your welcome

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:00 pm

I want one. Someone buy me a ferrari. Lol.

Good see some ppl have money that they can flaunt around with flashy cars.

Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by HilaryDKristinK Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:36 pm

Hilary's relatives?, I dont see any, except Haylie.

Article is stupid, just a fan's speculations, minus about Haylie since they're pics to prove that.
HilaryDKristinK
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:56 am

That was just what the article said.
Mike isn't a relative but I guess they included him in it because he's very close to the family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down