Hilary Duff Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truth Or Rumour:Hilary & Mike To Announce Their Engagement?

3 posters

Go down

Truth Or Rumour:Hilary & Mike To Announce Their Engagement? Empty Truth Or Rumour:Hilary & Mike To Announce Their Engagement?

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:47 am

According to various sources, Hilary & Mike are going to be announcing their engagement soon. What do you think? Truth or Rumor?

Source:Hilaryfan

Back to top Go down

Truth Or Rumour:Hilary & Mike To Announce Their Engagement? Empty Re: Truth Or Rumour:Hilary & Mike To Announce Their Engagement?

Post by HilaryDKristinK Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:57 am

This stupid rumor as always.

Only one source, Edmonton Sun.
This comes from canada and she's in new york so she know nothing about this.
HilaryDKristinK
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Truth Or Rumour:Hilary & Mike To Announce Their Engagement? Empty Re: Truth Or Rumour:Hilary & Mike To Announce Their Engagement?

Post by Colleen Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:25 am

It's been floating around for ages. I doubt Hilary and Mike will announce their engagement till their both ready to get married.

So what if she is already engaged and keeping it quiet.

I'm pretty sure Haylie and Nick are engaged also, but no one says anything about them.

I think they both like to keep their private life quiet and good on them.

Definitely a rumour at present. Only if Hilary says she's engaged will it be true.

Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:05 am

Yeah,its a topic that has been brought up numerous times and I would have to agree,it's a rumour.
Exactly it doesn't matter if she's engaged and keeping it quiet and I know people say that she shouldn't be because she has such a busy scheduale and so much commitments to her work but I think that if she did get engaged it would be a long engagement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:02 am

I guess none of us really know what Hilary's decision would be if Mike asked her but from what she's said before I don't think she would be or yeah it would be a really long engagement.
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down