Hilary Duff Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Gossip Girl Thread

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Official Gossip Girl Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Gossip Girl Thread

Post by Russh Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:31 am

I wanna see these soooo bad but I have dial up Sad My friend is gonna watch them with me when she's home from uni in a few weeks hurry up lol!!!

So do you think this season is as good?
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

The Official Gossip Girl Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Gossip Girl Thread

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:39 am

Sorry that I double posted Bron,no-one was replying and I was always editing all the time..
Season 3 is as good as ever! It will be interesting to see what happens when Hilary is gone,cause I'm guessing Dan and Olivia will break up? Such a shame though,they're so cute together on the show.
I'm excited for you to see season 3 :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:55 am

Nah that's cool I don't careee Smile

I wish she would just stay on I think they would be cute too even though I haven't seen it :p

I'll give my friend my season 2 dvd's to watch tomorrow since she's home and make her more excited for season 3 so she'll download them :p

It's such an awesome show cos there's always something that leaves you saying "OMG" affraid haha.
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:56 am

The cake scene in 3x08 is classic. haha

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:07 pm

Same here! I want her to stay on so bad!!
Hehe that's a good idea Bron!
I haven't got any of the dvds yet but I'm pretty sure I'm getting season 1 and 2 for christmas Very Happy yayy.
I know that's what I love about it.
omg,Beckles don't you just hate Jenny's character atm!?
Haven't seen ep 8 yett,going to download it soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:13 pm

YES! i hate how they've directed her character.
bring back jenny from season 1

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:38 pm

Yess! lol
I totally agree.
I think in real life taylor has formed into her character but worse. I hate all the dark eye make-up she wears, 2 years really changed her. Season 1 she was this sweet little thing. Season 2 she started to be a bit of a rebel now she's I'll do whateverr I want and I don't take any notice of what any one says. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:38 am

She looks terrible now she looked so pretty in season one! Her personality really annoys me haha.

This is random but have you guys noticed that everyone in that show is in perfect shape lol? Like no one is overweight haha. Not that I've noticed anyway.
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:08 am

Bron, I think that thats like the stereotype that everyone on the upper east side is perfect looking

Yeah, taylor momsen said in a interview she isnt friends with girls her age and would only date much older men. I think that she thinks that she is alot older.

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:58 am

Yeah, and plus they all have to work out to be in shape for the show.
To be honest I think Gossip Girl has changed her a lot. Yeah,she's in that hard rock band called The Pretty Reckless, and that has probably influenced her attitude about herself and style aswell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:58 am

I wonder if her band is any good I like the name haha?
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:18 am

youtube it.
so did I until I heard them..

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:19 am

Lol righto maybe I won't bother haha nah I'll check it out later I guess.
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:00 am

Yeah,that's just my opinion.
I'm not really into hard/punk rock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:06 am

OMG.
Oliva (Hilary) was involved in the threesome!!!!!!!
I haven't watched the ep yet but,I just read this article from Hilarynews:
It’s true!!! Last night’s episode of Gossip Girl aired, showing a steamy threesome between Olivia Burke, boyfriend, Dan Humphrey (Penn Badgley) and Olivia’s roommate, Vanessa Abrams (Jessica Szohr). Yowza! Here is how it all went down.

The three of them come back from a college party, and sit down on the floor together reading the school newspaper. The newspaper lists off a bunch of things that lead to the Ultimate College Experience, the last and only one that they haven’t tried is, of course, the threesome. So they get this idea…and you get the point. Awkward!

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:10 am

omg!!! LOL I cannot wait to see this haha so funny Razz Hahahhaa thanks for letting us know Jackie!

I listened to Taylor's band and I actually don't mind them. It was a bit unclear though.
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:02 am

Neither can I!
Can't believe it woww.
That's okay.
Yeah,did you see the live acts on youtube? They were a bit hard to hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:06 am

Ohhhmyyyygooooodddddd.
hahaha.
Im going to watch that asap.

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:26 am

Article from the daily mail about Gossip Girl episode - "They Shoot Humphery's Don't They?"

A controversial episode of Gossip Girl which featured characters engaging in an apparent threesome was finally aired last night despite protests from worried parents.

Co-star's Hilary Duff, Jessica Szohr and Penn Padgely were seen passionately kissing each other and lying in bed together during a series of steamy scenes.

The Parents Television Council had previously asked network CW to pull the episode amid concerns that it would influence impressionable young viewers.

The drama unfolded as new character Olivia (played by Hilary) was urged to complete a list of 15 'Things To Do Before Graduating', in which one of the challenges is to have a threesome.
The blonde is seen passionately kissing her boyfriend Dan (played by Penn Badgely), fin the episode followed by roommate Vanessa (Jessica).

Last to kiss are childhood friends Dan and Vanessa and the trio are then seen lying in bed alongside each other.
Earlier this week Tim Winter, president of the PTC, told US magazine the threesome storyline was ‘reckless and irresponsible.’

‘Will you now be complicit in establishing a precedent and expectation that teenagers should engage in behaviors heretofore associated primarily with adult films?’ Winter said.
He added that it had been ‘expressly targeted to impressionable teenagers’, which make up the majority of the show's audience.
The controversial plot came just weeks after Gossip Girl aired its first gay kiss, featuring actor Ed Westwick, who plays Chuck Bass.
Hilary, 22, recently joined the cast as a famous film star in search of the normal college experience.
The character was inspired by Harry Potter star Emma Watson, who enrolled at Brown University in September.

I watched the episode and I was actually expecting the threesome scenes to be actually more full on and I kind of wasn't expecting Olivia to be involved.
Though,when I was watching it looked as though it was all Olivia's idea to do a threesome. And the look on Vanessa's face was like as though she knew what was going to happen and didn't want to be involved and then got forced into it.

Here's Episode 10's Promo - The Last Days of Disco Stick:
*SPOILER For Those Who Haven't Watched Ep. 9*

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:23 am

Watched the episode, honestly I didnt think it was that bad, Gossip Girl being Gossip Girl I was expecting more full on

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:38 am

Found the new clip,it's called "Gossip Lounge".
It features new scenes that weren't in the Threesome episode.

Go Here for the Video

Also,I went shopping today and saw this huge poster hanging,it was promoting Gossip Girl Season 3 starting on Fox 8 Dec. 1. It looked so cool,there was a few of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:54 am

Soo. I watched the latest episode which had flashbacks of the threesome, it was a little more provacitve than last episode.

Eh. I hated Lady Gaga's performace, either the episode i watched was a little out of sync or she is terrible at lipsyncing!.

Mmm. I have more to talk about but I don't want to spoil the episode for anyone who hasnt seen it. Smile

For everyone who thought Jenny's character has been bad in the past, it just got a whole lot worse.

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:59 am

Yeah,the flash back scenes and Vanessa O.K. lol
I think your right you could totally tell she was lip syncing.
Bit sad that it was Hilary's last episode but I heard that she might be back.

Back to top Go down

Post by amy. Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:07 am

Finally started watching Season 3 of Gossip Girl with it's return to Foxtel.

Can't wait to see the Hilary episodes, but really enjoying it so far.

amy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:55 am

Some people have been saying the 3rd season is shit but it sounds just as good according to you guys Smile
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next