Hilary Duff Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make A Hilary Trending Topic On Twitter For Her 22nd Birthday!

Go down

Make A Hilary Trending Topic On Twitter For Her 22nd Birthday! Empty Make A Hilary Trending Topic On Twitter For Her 22nd Birthday!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:18 am

Hilary Duff’s fans want to make her a Trending Topic on Twitter on September 28th in celebration of her 22nd birthday! So, for fans who are celebrating, on the 28th make sure that every one of your tweets ends with "Happy Birthday Hilary!".

Sounds like a lot of fun, so I’ll be joining in. Hopefully, it’ll work. It’s a great idea, and it’d be super sweet if all of her fans around the world could all join together and wish her a happy birthday.

I think it's a great idea,we should all join in!

Back to top Go down

Make A Hilary Trending Topic On Twitter For Her 22nd Birthday! Empty Re: Make A Hilary Trending Topic On Twitter For Her 22nd Birthday!

Post by Russh Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:54 am

Oh this is a cool idea!! I wanna see her name in the trending topics haha Smile
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Make A Hilary Trending Topic On Twitter For Her 22nd Birthday! Empty Re: Make A Hilary Trending Topic On Twitter For Her 22nd Birthday!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:06 pm

I would of done it,if I had an internet connection Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down