Hilary Duff Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blake warns Hilary "Keep away from Penn!"

4 posters

Go down

Blake warns Hilary "Keep away from Penn!" Empty Blake warns Hilary "Keep away from Penn!"

Post by Russh Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:13 am

Lol I bought New Weekly today and there's a spread on blake being jealous about Hilary and Penn. It's most likely made up she doesn't even say anything haha.

I don't have a scanner but here are some scans someone posted on HF

here

and here
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Blake warns Hilary "Keep away from Penn!" Empty Re: Blake warns Hilary "Keep away from Penn!"

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:27 am

Damn,I don't have hf.
Yeah,it's so silly.
Thanks for posting! lol

Back to top Go down

Blake warns Hilary "Keep away from Penn!" Empty Re: Blake warns Hilary "Keep away from Penn!"

Post by Russh Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:33 am

Oh sorry I'll upload them myself then and post them for you?
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:47 am

lol I actually just found them.
Scans of NW Magazine
(for others who also don't have hf!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:53 am

Oh cool thanks.
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HilaryDKristinK Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:51 pm

Hilary is sure a flirt.
HilaryDKristinK
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:37 am

Oh yeah, total maneater hey Wink
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:00 am

Such a boyfriend stealer,the things this girl gets up to,what will we ever do with you Hilary! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:22 am

penn and blake better never break up or i will not be happy, haha i love them together.

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:25 am

In the show or in real life?

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:59 pm

I must admit, that kiss does look pretty intense. It's amazing how the writers of magazines like to blow a story so out of control, that you just sit back and laugh at it and think who on earht came up with such a bullsh*t story.

Hilary a boyfriend stealer, no way. She's too innocent for that. lol

Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Yeah,totally.
Um I was joking with Bron cause she said how "hilary is a maneater" (not) lol,hence the "wink" at the end of my post.

Back to top Go down

Post by HilaryDKristinK Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:58 pm

Colleen wrote:I must admit, that kiss does look pretty intense. It's amazing how the writers of magazines like to blow a story so out of control, that you just sit back and laugh at it and think who on earht came up with such a bullsh*t story.

she's a flirt thought, not joking about that.

This isnt the first rumor of her getting between a couple.
HilaryDKristinK
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:40 am

in real life.

I think that its just blown out of proportion because it would be hard on the other partner when they have to kiss someone else etc.
I'll put it down to a joke between Blake and Hilary like "stay away from my boy" in a joking way and the media thought ohh heyy this could be a big story

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:35 am

HilaryDKristinK wrote:
Colleen wrote:I must admit, that kiss does look pretty intense. It's amazing how the writers of magazines like to blow a story so out of control, that you just sit back and laugh at it and think who on earht came up with such a bullsh*t story.

she's a flirt thought, not joking about that.

This isnt the first rumor of her getting between a couple.
There are others? Please explain.
lol
Yeah,Blake & Penn are great together but I'm still jeleous of Blake she's certainly a lucky girl Wink
Exactly it's just the media looking for a story to cause stir.

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:26 am

Oh haven't you heard about all the guys Hilary flirts with and all of those pictures of her stealing other people's bfs Jackie? Hahah rubbishhh.
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:44 am

LOL. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by HilaryDKristinK Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:01 am

well nothing wrong with acting friendly as long you dont take action of it unlike somebody else.
HilaryDKristinK
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down