Hilary Duff Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Comrie Traded To Edmonton Oilers

2 posters

Go down

Mike Comrie Traded To Edmonton Oilers Empty Mike Comrie Traded To Edmonton Oilers

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:33 am

Mike Comrie has been traded to the Edmonton Oilers, the team he was originally drafted to in 1999. I’m sure he’ll be happy to be back in his hometown (might be easier for Hilary to get to know his family when she visits!).
Last year Mike was traded from the NY Islanders to the Ottawa Senators. The Senators opted not to renew Mike’s contract and he was traded for this year back to the OIlers. He didn’t get a long contract since he was only offered a one-year deal worth $1.125 million.

The Oilers picked Comrie during the 1999 NHL Entry draft and he played with the team from 2000-2003. The fans loved him a lot and he was basically a hometown hero but then his decision to draw out a contract dispute for more than 30 games caused a lot of anger and frustration. This was only made worse when the Oilers set up a good deal to have him sent to the Anaheim Ducks only to have him refuse to reimburse his team $2.5 million in bonus money.

From what I’m seeing in comments across the internet, a lot of fans are excited to have him back. You can read more about that here! I’m just excited that it means Hilary won’t need to travel as far to see Mike (Edmonton is closer to LA than Ottawa was) and perhaps we’ll see her at more games!

Friday was also Mike's 29th Birthday.

Source:hilarynews.com

Back to top Go down

Mike Comrie Traded To Edmonton Oilers Empty Re: Mike Comrie Traded To Edmonton Oilers

Post by HilaryDKristinK Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:05 pm

this is in the wrong section.
HilaryDKristinK
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Mike Comrie Traded To Edmonton Oilers Empty Re: Mike Comrie Traded To Edmonton Oilers

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:08 am

It's Hilary related.

Back to top Go down

Post by HilaryDKristinK Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:48 pm

no it's not.
HilaryDKristinK
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:52 am

Who cares Mike is with Hilary so it wouldn't really fit in the Off topic section anyway.

Hopefully he enjoys the change!
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HilaryDKristinK Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:29 am

Yes it would. What happens if I post Haylie pics in the photos, scans and media section in the Hilary Duff sub-forum? Hilary is not in the pics but Haylie is her sister and in her life but she has her own place, her own sub-forum so this as nothing to do with Hilary. Is she the one being drafted to another hockey them? no, mike is and he is in her life but again nothing to do with her so he goes in the off topic section.
HilaryDKristinK
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:17 am

Well it was on numerous Hilary websites I found it on hilarynews and it is a topic that has to do with and affects Hilary in some way.
And as Bron said it would not fit in the off topic section anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:37 am

Eh who cares we know you hate mike that's why you care so much about it.

Thanks for posting Jackie just gonna close this cos it'll keep going on and on ha!
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:38 am

I know,that's ok no worries!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down