Hilary Duff Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August 30 - Mike drops hil off at LAX Airport for a flight to NYC

2 posters

Go down

August 30 - Mike drops hil off at LAX Airport for a flight to NYC Empty August 30 - Mike drops hil off at LAX Airport for a flight to NYC

Post by Russh Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:46 am

Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

August 30 - Mike drops hil off at LAX Airport for a flight to NYC Empty Re: August 30 - Mike drops hil off at LAX Airport for a flight to NYC

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:45 am

Cool.
Lovely Pics.
Hil needs an apartment in NY,she's back and forth so many times she should just stay there for a while when she know's she's going to be there a few times in the wk!
Thanks for posting.

Back to top Go down

August 30 - Mike drops hil off at LAX Airport for a flight to NYC Empty Re: August 30 - Mike drops hil off at LAX Airport for a flight to NYC

Post by Russh Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:50 am

I know right, she has enough money to haha!
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:33 pm

Jackie wrote:Cool.
Lovely Pics.
Hil needs an apartment in NY,she's back and forth so many times she should just stay there for a while when she know's she's going to be there a few times in the wk!
Thanks for posting.

I think she does have an apartment in NY. But, maybe she had to fly home for something. I know Haylie has an apartment in NY, which the girls sometime share. So I've heard.

Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:02 am

Colleen wrote:
Jackie wrote:Cool.
Lovely Pics.
Thanks for posting.

I think she does have an apartment in NY. But, maybe she had to fly home for something. I know Haylie has an apartment in NY, which the girls sometime share. So I've heard.
Yeah,I guess that has got to be expected of sometimes..
Oh ok,well thats interesting to hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down