Hilary Duff Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hilary Femme For DKNY Jeans Collection & Video

Go down

Hilary Femme For DKNY Jeans Collection & Video Empty Hilary Femme For DKNY Jeans Collection & Video

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:10 am

A new behind-the-scenes video has been released for Hilary Duff’s photoshoot for the Femme for DKNY Jeans campaign. It’s really a fantastic video, looking at all aspects of the shoot, but also with Hilary narrating her vision for the line.

Hilary says, “The thing that I like about this line is that I’m giving my fans my style. You know, the things that I like to wear. And I wanted to be able to make it accessible for them, to wear those same things.”

Hilary shows us some of her favorite pieces in the line, including the hooded jacket that Hilary wears in the main campaign image. Hilary shares that she wanted to make sure each piece in her collection could be worn in many different ways, inspiring people to be creative in their fashion.
Hilary has previously shared that she is signed on for two collections with Femme for DKNY Jeans - both Fall and Holiday. This is the largest collaboration that DKNY has done to date.
Hilary Duff says she hopes to continue with the Femme brand even after her 2 collection partnership with DKNY ends.

Video Here
Making The Photoshoot

Last edited by Jackie on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Hilary Femme For DKNY Jeans Collection & Video Empty Re: Hilary Femme For DKNY Jeans Collection & Video

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:57 am

Sorry for double posting,but no-one has posted and I thought that this thread is something that people should see.
Hilary takes us behind the scenes of the making of "Femme" by DKNY Jeans.

The "Femme" website on DKNY is now up and running!
Go Here
Photos & Stills From The Collection

Back to top Go down

Hilary Femme For DKNY Jeans Collection & Video Empty Re: Hilary Femme For DKNY Jeans Collection & Video

Post by Russh Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:00 am

This is amazing!! The clothes mostly look great, although the model isn't really doing much for them imo haha.

Thanks so much for posting!!
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:07 am

I love the designs!
They just have to come out here! they have to Smile
Yeah,they should of kept the same models in the previous pictures.
Did you see the video in my first post!?
She puts on an english accent! so cute and funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:10 am

I know I think they will...sometime...

Totally and the girl looks pretty young too thought they would have used someone older.

Lol I did she's so dorky I love it Very Happy Thanks Jackie!
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:14 pm

Yeah!
Too cute Smile
No worries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down