Hilary Duff Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hilary & Mike Dress Up As Superman & Wonderwoman

3 posters

Go down

Hilary & Mike Dress Up As Superman & Wonderwoman Empty Hilary & Mike Dress Up As Superman & Wonderwoman

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:27 am

Hilary Duff and hockey player boyfriend, Mike Comrie are both supposedly, dressing up and they couldn’t have chosen a cuter pairing!

The couple are rumored to be dressing up as Superman and Wonder Woman. A costume chop owner in Edmonton said that the two of them just showed up looking for something to wear to an Edmonton Oilers Halloween party

A part owner of the store, Tess Stamp, said that Hil and Mike were super kind. “They were really nice. My little brother was here working and they signed his shirt.”

Source:hilarynews.com

Last edited by Jackie on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Hilary & Mike Dress Up As Superman & Wonderwoman Empty Re: Hilary & Mike Dress Up As Superman & Wonderwoman

Post by Beckles Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:32 am

aww, how cute.

Thats really nice of them to sign his shirtt.

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Hilary & Mike Dress Up As Superman & Wonderwoman Empty Re: Hilary & Mike Dress Up As Superman & Wonderwoman

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:43 am

Yeah.
Can't wait to see photos of this!!

Back to top Go down

Post by HilaryDKristinK Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:52 pm

it's probably a rumor. if not what joke. mike you're no superman.

Hilary well is wonder woman. she has a wondering mind pretty much.
HilaryDKristinK
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:49 am

Don't you think it's cute at all?
Them as a couple going as Superman and Wonderwoman two well know movie characters.
Why do you always have to make out that everything that Mike does is stupid,they're just dressing up for Halloween!
If you have nothing nice to say about them,then why are you a fan of Hilary?

Back to top Go down

Post by HilaryDKristinK Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:23 am

I don't need to like "him" to be a Hilary Duff fan.

only one is a movie character.
HilaryDKristinK
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:51 am

I didn't exactly mean that you need to like him.
OK,so one is a cartoon character Rolling Eyes
Just because you don't like Mike,doesn't mean you have to dog him out all the time. We get the idea already that you don't like Mike.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:53 am

It's only halloween, its a bit of fun.
Theres no hidden messages about what your dress up as.
Any pics yet?

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:52 am

Exactly Smile
Not suree..

Back to top Go down

Post by HilaryDKristinK Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:40 pm

Jackie wrote:I didn't exactly mean that you need to like him.
OK,so one is a cartoon character Rolling Eyes
Just because you don't like Mike,doesn't mean you have to dog him out all the time. We get the idea already that you don't like Mike.

They're both DC Comic chraacter. Only on has been adapted to movies.

Just because you ou like him doesn't mean you have to praise him all the time.
I get the idea already.
HilaryDKristinK
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:14 am

Ok fine,whatevver. I don't know much about comics.
I never praise him,I think he seems like a nice guy and Hilary is a lucky girl.
I'm accepting that they're together, I don't go around saying "oh Mike is the greatest,he is so hot, I wish he was my boyfriend,he is the best hockey player in the world". That would be praising him and I never said anything like it.
Hilary & Mike are happy together and that is all that matters,that's it no strings attached.

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:32 am

But don't you know everyone, what you dress up as, is the real deal!

I was like gonna dress up as cat woman but I realised I'm not part cat so yeah damn.

haaa seriously.
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down