Hilary Tweeting On @HilaryDResource

Go down

Hilary Tweeting On @HilaryDResource

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:58 pm

Yes! You read right! lol
[Edit] Due to Hilary filming [i]The Business of Falling In Love she will now be tweeting on @HilaryDResource on November 1.

We apologize for the mixup! Hilary will be LIVE Sunday, November 1st @ 2PM PST! Hope you can all tweet her some questions!

Last edited by Jackie on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Hilary Tweeting On @HilaryDResource

Post by Russh on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:00 am

Oh wow so she finally made an account then? I never use twitter anymore but I will if she's gonna be using it lol.

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:34 am

And to your q. Bron does she have a twitter account. No.

@HITS5 @MissHilaryDuff is fake. Hilary does not have Twitter!! But she will be live with us on Sunday @ 2PM PST! tweet Hilary on Sunday!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:41 am

Ok here is Hilary's Full Live Talk On @HilaryDResource.

Q. @HilaryDResource Will you keep your singing career? People wanna know (: XA. Reply @tatiduff Hi! Of course I'm keeping my singing career, but right now I'm more focused on acting. Thanks for your question! xo Hil

Q. @HilaryDResource Pleasee make your own twitter account!!!!!!! love youu
Reply @NotesYouWrote I would love to get my own Twitter page as soon as possible but right now, there are too many fakes. Hopefuly soon! xo Hil

Q. @HilaryDResource When is you next tour? COME TO ARGENTINA!
A. Reply @juicydai I will most likely be doing a tour once I release a new album. I want to start recording next year! xo Hil

Q. @HilaryDResource Are you happy doing Gossip Girl?
A. Reply @palomaps Yes! "Gossip Girl" is one of my favorite shows on TV. I was thrilled when they asked me to play Olivia's character. xo Hil

Q. @HilaryDResource Hey Hilary! I'm a big Gossip Girl fan! Will you be in all the episodes of the third season? You're doing great in the show!

A. Reply @Fannyke87 Thank you so much! I will only be on seven episodes of the new season. xo Hil

Q. @HilaryDResource do you plan another movie with your sister haylie ? please !! you two togheter = perfekt !!
A. Reply @TheRonjaHerling At the moment I don't have any new movies planned with Haylie. We both have our own projects. xo Hil

Q. @HilaryDResource which are your new plans!? there is something new that we can know?
A. Reply @sofiipereira My newest projects are "Stay Cool", "Greta", "The Business of Falling In Love" and a remake for "Bonnie & Clyde". xo Hil

Q. @HilaryDResource Why dont you keep your hair black? you look better with black hair, no offence intended.
A. Reply @Choupek Thank you! I change my hair color often for the characters I portray in my movies. xo Hil

Q. @HilaryDResource Do you have any favorite bands/singers you like to listen to in your spare time, do you sometimes listen to your songs too?
A. Reply @d_unit1 I like many rock bands; I'm into a lot of John Mayer & Cold War Kids. xo Hil

Q. @HilaryDResource do you use myspace Smile (read the comments)
A. Reply @Royriku Yes! My myspace is myspace.com/hilaryduff! xo Hil

Q. @HilaryDResource Do you fancy any of the guys from gossip girl? (:

A. Reply @tassjajade Haha! They're great guys, why wouldn't anyone fancy them? Wink xo Hil

Q. @HilaryDResource I know how to play: Working it out, Wake Up and I Wish on my guitar!!! Hope you get to hear it... Love ya! Angel
A. Reply @Philippinefreak That's amazing! Thank you so much! I'd love to watch a video! xo Hil

Q. @HilaryDResource Dearest Hilary, what is the greatest risk you have ever taken and what was the result? With Love, Brandon Lee Penny Smile
A. Reply @brandonpenny I think the greatest risks I've taken would be in my pick of movie roles. You never know how they're going to turn out. xo Hil

BIG shout out to my fans in Argentina! Thank you so much! xo Hilary

Q. @HilaryDResource if you could portray any persons life in a movie, who would it be
A. Reply @HeyyJozalyn Princess Diana is definitely a woman I look up to. I would love to portray her. xo Hil

Thank you for all your questions! Hopefully I can do this again on my OFFICIAL Twitter page soon. xo Hilary

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:10 pm

thats awesome!!
Thanks for putting it here

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by HilaryDKristinK on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:27 am

Guys sorry but that isn't her. It's just some poser.
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:48 am

How do you know it's not?

Well if it is Hilary that was really cool! Thank you Jackie Smile

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HilaryDKristinK on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:33 am

1. wouldn't her sister, Haylie who has a real one follow her.
2. She's in 6 GG episodes not 7. The REAL Hilary said 6 in interview with Access Hollywood aren't few months ago.
3. Stay Cool and Greta aren't new projects
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:28 am

Reply @NotesYouWrote I would love to get my own Twitter page as soon as possible but right now, there are too many fakes. Hopefuly soon! xo Hil

And she said at the end:
Thank you for all your questions! Hopefully I can do this again on my OFFICIAL Twitter page soon. xo Hilary

As Hilary said in the talk SHE DOES NOT HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT YET.
She was talking on the account @HilaryDResource and the people from the account were posting about her coming to talk on Nov 1 2pm (American time) all week. Earlier in the week they mentioned she had to re-scheduale her appearance on the account from Oct 30 I think it was to Nov 1 and this was because of Hilary filming The Business of Falling In Love.
Theres about a 70-100% chance that it was her.
Your welcome Beckles and Bron Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles on Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:48 am

Stay Cool and Greta may not be new projects but they are NEW to promote.
The episode count may have been increased. You dont know.

No need to be so negative.

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by HilaryDKristinK on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:54 pm

This ISN'T her.
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:32 am

Believe what you want to believe.
We'll soon find out the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by HilaryDKristinK on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:11 pm

Not her, Hilary said 6 episodes. This poser said 7.
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:12 am

No your saying Hilary did 6.
So what if she said 6, things might of changed between when that video was posted and when she finished filming.
Geez get over it. Why do care so much that it isn't her?

Back to top Go down

Post by HilaryDKristinK on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:04 am

Hialry said in a interview and plus she hasnt been on the GG set for a few weeks now. She filmming that abce movie in New Orleans.

It isnt her.
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:27 am

Yes,I saw that interview too but what I was saying was that things might of changed since that was filmed. If not then well yes it must of been a hoax.
I know she hasn't been filming! I wasn't implying that she has been filming Gossip Girl last week or something.
There's no need to keep going on about if it is or isn't her,and as I said we'll soon find out because if there is any media talk about we'll soon know from that otherwise again yes it would be true that it was all a hoax.

Back to top Go down

Post by HilaryDKristinK on Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:49 pm

it is a hoax because the real Hilary finished her 6 episodes.
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Post by lovemyduff on Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:30 am

If you think it's really her, you are insane. She doesn't have the time to write us a blog... What makes you think she'd have time to do this?

This poser got all this information from the interview Hilary did in a Bogota in August.
lovemyduff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:50 am

When I first read it and how @HilaryDResource was mentioning it all the time, I thought it was true and many,many,many people thought it was true too.
I'm not dead set firm on that it was her and I'm not dead set firm on that it wasn't her either.
Calm down,don't get yourself worked up over nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down