Hilary Duff Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian "GRETA" release date

+8
shine_on_me
nick
Colleen
!AsHlEy!
Russh
HilaryDKristinK
Beckles
lovemyduff
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Australian "GRETA" release date - Page 2 Empty Re: Australian "GRETA" release date

Post by Beckles Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:42 am

I read that the other day!
and i was like ohh, yay, someone else knows about it
hahah.

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Australian "GRETA" release date - Page 2 Empty Re: Australian "GRETA" release date

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:52 am

According to Greta Yes, the movie got renamed for the USA video release, confirmed to come out on January 19th, 2010 from Starz/Anchor Bay Home Entertainment. The movie will come out both on DVD and Blu-Ray format, however, still no theatrical release has been officially announced. Although, it’s been confirmed that the movie will have a limited theatrical run before the release of the DVD — no surprise there.

On the bright side, at least we will get our very first Blu-Ray Hilary movie. (besides the boring War, Inc.)

The movie is set to come out on DVD first in Australia. The tentative release date is November 25, and no word on a rename to According to Greta.

Source:hduff.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:19 pm

According to Greta?

no wayy, i like just Greta

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:21 am

Yeah,so do I.
It kinda sounds like a song name..

Back to top Go down

Post by HilaryDKristinK Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:13 pm

Greta is too simple. It wouldn't have the audience interested.
HilaryDKristinK
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:18 am

Guess what guys!

The blockbuster near me has the big Greta poster up!!

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:48 am

OMG seriously?!!! wow that is the coolest thing really it's been too long since we've had something like this Smile
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:50 am

I know!!
I know some people who work in there, i'm going to see if i can grab a spare poster or two haha Smile

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:07 am

Oh wow that would be awesome! That's cool though like a heap of people will see it and wanna rent it when it comes out I'm sure Smile
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:16 am

Yeah,that is soo cool!
Wow.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovemyduff Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:28 am

Beckles wrote:Guess what guys!

The blockbuster near me has the big Greta poster up!!

That's awesome! I'll check my video stores and see if they have any. I'd love to have one on my wall. Smile
lovemyduff
lovemyduff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:24 am

I'd love to have one just for the sake of it!

Writer of According To Greta Talks About Hilary

''Hilary is an absolute delight. I didn't get to spend a whole lot of time with her. I was only on set for a few days, and the writer is really not supposed to discuss the story or the actor's performance with the actor. That's the director's job. So I introduced myself to her and then generally kept my distance. But she was very sweet to me nonetheless. And very cool and very professional. This was a tiny production and she did not have a lot of the perks she's used to having. But she never complained about it. She was totally fine with it.

The first day of filming, we were towing a car around town for a long scene. Every time we came around, there would be more Hilary fans lining the streets to get a glimpse of her. They would chase the car and scream her name, and they ruined a number of takes. And the production was so small, that we didn't have the manpower to wrangle all those kids out of the way (by the next day, we hired a bunch of security guys to take care of it). Hilary felt very bad that her fans were ruining the shot, but the producer didn't mind, because he knew all those fans would want to see the movie. And we were able to get the shot in the can anyway.

But at the end of that very long shooting day, once Hilary was wrapped, she could've disappeared back to her hotel. But instead she went over to where the police had stretched out some tape to keep her fans behind. There were probably fifty or a hundred people there to watch her and she spent about an hour talking to them all, signing autographs, getting her picture taken, etc. A total class act.

I hope I get a chance to work with her again someday.

M.''

Back to top Go down

Post by lovemyduff Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:18 am

I went into my local Video Ezy this morning asking if they'd be getting any Greta posters in stock and the guy told me they most likely would. He wrote down my details so he can contact me once they've come in. Smile
lovemyduff
lovemyduff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:43 am

Oh that's heaps cool!!
We have a Video Ezy in my area,I'll do the same thing Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:47 am

We only have a stupid independent one lol but I guess I can still check!
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:58 am

For those of you who have been waiting around for Greta for 2 years, the wait is over.

There is no more push backs, take backs or delays for the Australian DVD release of Greta because the release date set to November 25 is definitely 100% confirmed, official & sealed.

Publicity has officially begun for the DVD Release in Australia. A few Aussie fans were lucky enough to receive a humongous DVD cover poster from Video Ezy with the official release date, November 25 in bold.

The DVD can now be pre-ordered at several online Australian DVD stores.

21 days to go! That’s exactly 3 weeks!
Source:Hduff.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:33 am

Yep Smile

I can get the poster after the release date

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:49 am

I'll have to try and get around to getting into a store to get one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:54 am

Great news thanks Smile
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovemyduff Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:28 am

My store still hasn't gotten them in yet. I called this afternoon and the guy told me they'd have them in a week before the release. Sad
lovemyduff
lovemyduff

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:29 am

Aw at least they're getting it though! Smile
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:30 pm

Here is a new poster:

Australian "GRETA" release date - Page 2 Normal026l

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:32 am

Eh it's a pretty crappy photo lol otherwise it would look cool.

Thanks for posting!
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovemyduff Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:30 am

I like the American cover better. The contrast and colours in the pictures are better. Smile
lovemyduff
lovemyduff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:44 am

I like this one a lot better :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next