Hilary Duff Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hilary: "this will not be my last visit Aug 15

3 posters

Go down

Hilary: "this will not be my last visit Aug 15 Empty Hilary: "this will not be my last visit Aug 15

Post by Colleen Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:59 am

Pop star Hilary Duff promises that she will return to Bogota
Saturday, 15 of August of 2009 22:13

?It had received as much love nor Never it had met so many children as those that I have known in these two days. You inspire to me, and for that reason this will not be my last visit?, said affected Hilary Duff to the hundreds of children who attended the official launching of their program `Blessings in morral'.

The singer and actress, whom Brown Samuel thanked for to the mayor by it to have invited, confessed that when knew of the social programs that they go ahead in the Colombian capital not she could resist and, for this reason, decided to visit Bogota to explain to them to the small inhabitants of the capital that Los Angeles wings do not have, but morrales with food in the back.

In the evening, that was in favor rhythmic of the applause and shouts of the small followers of the star, the singer listened to warm words of the young people of the Idipron made who it be affected until the tears. They were thankful to him by to have visited their houses to know the program has made that them move away of the streets.

On the other hand, the mayor Brown Samuel ratified that Hilary Duff will return to Bogota. ?But the next time, will come to sing?, said.

Also, the mayor explained the similarities that the program has `Blessings in a Morral' with `Morrales of sue?os', with which the District gives scholastic equipment to the small ones of limited resources so that they can attend the schools.

Article

A better translation to come at HDuff.org

Colleen

Back to top Go down

Hilary: "this will not be my last visit Aug 15 Empty Re: Hilary: "this will not be my last visit Aug 15

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:13 am

Here is that translation:
“Never before have I received so much love nor have I met so many kids like the ones I’ve met in these two days. You guys inspire me, and for that reason this will not be my last visit,” said Hilary Duff, who was really touched by the hundreds of kids that showed up at the premiere of her new program, “Blessings in a Backpack.”
The singer and actress, who thanked mayor Samuel Moreno for having invited her, confessed that when she knew about the social programs that are promoted in the capital of Colombia, she couldn’t resist, and so she decided to visit Bogota to explain the little children of the city that angels don’t have wings, and instead have backpacks full of food on their backs.

In this event, that was filled by the applause and screams from the little fans of the star, the singer heard warm words from the youth of Idipron that moved her to tears. They thanked her for having visited their homes to get to know the prom that has made them stay away from the streets. On his part, mayor Samuel Moreno ratified that Hilary Duff will return to Bogota. “But this time, she’ll be back to sing,” he said.

Additionally, he explained the similarities that the program “Blessings in a Backpack” with “Backpacks of Dreams,” in which the District gives school materials to children that are underprivileged and of scarce resources so they can attend school.

I think it's great that she'll be going back there,it seems they appreciate her a lot more over there for what she is doing with the program.

Back to top Go down

Hilary: "this will not be my last visit Aug 15 Empty Re: Hilary: "this will not be my last visit Aug 15

Post by Beckles Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:34 am

Exactly Jackie.
She puts in 100% in helping others.
It's great!

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:45 am

I hate the fact there are people who support Hilary, take a look at the pictures from teh first day and then turns around and says that Hilary needs to go back to filming GG.

Don't they understand how much this means to Hilary, to make a difference in someone's life. I'm absolutely enjoying this trip and can't wait for more pictures. Hilary really seems very passionate about these people and shows in the candids. She's even gotten herself so overwhelmed that tears started when she given speechs about the kids in poverty over there.

Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:52 am

Yeah, people just want her for their own entertainment, when really she is doing a very important thing to many many people.

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:51 am

She's very passionate about what she does and yeah that's very true, a lot of fans don't realise what she's doing is a very good thing!
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Yeah,totally agree with everything said Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down