The Business of Falling in Love.

Go down

The Business of Falling in Love.

Post by Beckles on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:40 am

ABC Family is teaming with Hilary Duff for "The Business of Falling in Love," a romantic comedy based on the book "Diary of a Working Girl," by Daniella Brodsky.

Gil Junger has signed to direct the two-hour original movie, which will star Duff as a fashion reporter who goes undercover in the business world in the hopes of finding love while writing an article about dating men in suits.

In addition to starring, Duff will executive produce the film alongside Frank Von Zerneck, Robert Sertner, Ira Pincus and Jessica Horowitz.

The book was adapted for the small screen by writer Mike Horowitz ("Burn Notice").

Junger is a familiar face at ABC Family. The director of the 1999 movie "10 Things I Hate About You" also is helming the ABC Family series of the same name that launched this summer.

Additionally, he directed one of ABC Family's highest-rated original movies this year, the romantic comedy "My Fake Fiance."

Former "Lizzie McGuire" star Duff, repped by CAA, is on board to play the female lead in the indie "The Story of Bonnie and Clyde."
Source:

Has anyone heard about this?

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Re: The Business of Falling in Love.

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:17 pm

I like the storyline.It reminds me a bit of SATC.
I also read about it on hilarynews.com
It sounds good,though ABC network..doesn't necessarily mean it will have great publicity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:19 am

Hm it sounds alright to me. I love 10 things I hate about you, so at least they have some some good stuff haha!

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down