Hilary Duff Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, who's seen Harry Potter and the half blood prince?

4 posters

Go down

So, who's seen Harry Potter and the half blood prince? Empty So, who's seen Harry Potter and the half blood prince?

Post by Russh Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:16 pm

So, who's seen Harry Potter and the half blood prince? Harry-potter-and-the-half-blood-pri

I saw it on Thursday night with my mum! It was awesome! I really loved it and there were some really funny parts Razz It felt like it was over so quickly, I was disappointed it was over just when the action was gonna start haha!

What did you guys think of it?
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

So, who's seen Harry Potter and the half blood prince? Empty Re: So, who's seen Harry Potter and the half blood prince?

Post by Colleen Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:18 pm

I haven't seen it yet. It's on the list of movies I'd like to watch. lol

Colleen

Back to top Go down

So, who's seen Harry Potter and the half blood prince? Empty Re: So, who's seen Harry Potter and the half blood prince?

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Yeah,same ^
ha.
I'll probably end up seeing it when the DVD comes out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:39 am

You should both see it now it's awesome and way better on the big screen Wink
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:59 am

Yeahh,I'll try and get around too it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:56 pm

I have quite a few movies I'd like to see, just getting around to going. I've made up a movie list of all the movies that are currently showing that I'd like to see and harry potter is on the list.

Maybe if I'm feeling up to it I might go anad watch it tomorrow or something next week.

Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by felicity Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:49 pm

I saw it last saturday afternoon. I enjoyed it but i think it finished too quickly right at the best part of the movie. I like the previous movies action scenes more but this movie was good worth seeing when ever you get a spare afternoon
felicity
felicity

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:41 am

I took time out today and saw it. I enjoyed it. Found the end to be a bit sad. I can't see the connection between the last movie and the current one. Could because there been such a large gap between the movies.

Apparently we have another 2 more movies to come before the end of harry potter series.

Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by felicity Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:58 am

yeah they split the last book harry potter and the deathly hallows into to parts since I believe they could not fit all they needed in one movie and do the book and the story justice.
felicity
felicity

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:31 am

I wonder how far apart the 2 movies will be....
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckles Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:07 am

Finally saw this last night .
It went okayy.

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down