Hilary Duff Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duff Wins Over Gossip Girl Cast With Cupcakes

5 posters

Go down

Duff Wins Over Gossip Girl Cast With Cupcakes Empty Duff Wins Over Gossip Girl Cast With Cupcakes

Post by HilaryDKristinK Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:03 am

Actress HILARY DUFF made sure she was a hit with the cast and crew of GOSSIP GIRL when she filmed her cameo appearance on the hit show - she arrived on set with cupcakes.
The 21 year old guest stars as college student Olivia Burke in upcoming episodes of the teen programme, which stars Chace Crawford and Leighton Meester.
Duff wanted to ensure she got on well with her TV colleagues - so she turned up to the New York City shoot armed with baked goods.
A source tells OK! magazine, "She was coming into a tight-knit group; she wanted to get off on the right foot."
The blonde beauty isn't the first actress to win over her castmates with sweet treats - Katie Holmes generously bought cupcakes for the 200-strong cast and crew working on her 2008 movie Mad Money.

15 July 2009 21:58

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...pcakes_1109853
HilaryDKristinK
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Duff Wins Over Gossip Girl Cast With Cupcakes Empty Re: Duff Wins Over Gossip Girl Cast With Cupcakes

Post by Beckles Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:21 am

Yum! Cupcakes.

Beckles

Back to top Go down

Duff Wins Over Gossip Girl Cast With Cupcakes Empty Re: Duff Wins Over Gossip Girl Cast With Cupcakes

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:04 am

That's interesting..
But cute!
Really nice of her. Can't waiiittt to see pics of this Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:29 am

Omg she's so cute lol lover her Smile

Thanks.
Russh
Russh
Admin

http://www.hilaryduffau.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HilaryDKristinK Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:47 pm

Sorry guys, I posted false imformation, According the Haylie who was in L.A. she twitted about having dinner with Hilary and their mother.
HilaryDKristinK
HilaryDKristinK

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:46 am

Oh that's alright haha it sounded like something hil would do anyway Razz
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:50 am

Yeahh,I saw that tweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by felicity Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:41 am

I just finished reading this weeks OK mag and seen either this article or a simular one but it is focusing on that Hilary believes she is 'podgie' and needs to shed some weight so she looks more like the other starlet's and wont be judged.

I think Hilary is judging herself way to hard she looks great she does not need to lose weight.

I hope Hilary does not push herself too hard and go to far with this weight lose.
felicity
felicity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:03 pm

That's the first I've heard of that,for now I think that is a rumour.
But it surprises me that OK magazine would make up a rumour about a celeb. And that seems so unlike Hilary too.

Back to top Go down

Post by felicity Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:55 am

i was suprised to find that in the magazine but I stopped flicking through and read the two page article since it was about Hilary. I hope it is only a rumour but you just dont know.
felicity
felicity

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.chuchu Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:42 am

dam it, wish it was true!
miss.chuchu
miss.chuchu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:38 am

felicity wrote:i was suprised to find that in the magazine but I stopped flicking through and read the two page article since it was about Hilary. I hope it is only a rumour but you just dont know.
wow,was it a whole two page article on Hilary!?
could you scan it? or if anyone else here has it could they scan it?
I went to the newsagent today and there wern't any Ok! magazines left..

miss.chuchu,why do you want Hilary to lose weight?

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:21 am

Wow 2 pages Surprised crap I wont be into work on Monday so I won't be able to get this edition ahhhh Sad

Sounds weird, like someone said, not a Hilary thing to say...she looks perfect just the way she is now certainly doesn't need to lose any weight!! She looks much nice when she has a fuller face rather than really really skinny...
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:29 pm

Bron wrote:Wow 2 pages Surprised crap I wont be into work on Monday so I won't be able to get this edition ahhhh Sad

Sounds weird, like someone said, not a Hilary thing to say...she looks perfect just the way she is now certainly doesn't need to lose any weight!! She looks much nice when she has a fuller face rather than really really skinny...
I went to look for it today at the newsagent but I guess all the OK!'s had been sold..
Yeah and that's what I thought how Hilary felt about that you know? I agree completly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Russh Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:33 am

The new issue comes out tomorrow I had a look in the current one quickly at work and saw nothing on her....

Who's on the front Fel?
Russh
Russh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:11 pm

Yeah, I got my dad to get me OK! yesterday.It had Angelina Jolie on the cover.
Maybe it was the wk before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down